- Attend to all secretarial tasks, personal and confidential matters assigned by the CEO.
- Arranging appointments, taking dictation and minutes.
- To prepare all correspondences and contact with internal and external parties.
- To assist in preparation and filing of confidential reports and data.
- To assist in organizing ad-hoc functions or events when need.
- Short hand writing skills.
- IT proficiency, including word processing and diary management.
- Foreign language skills.
- A full, clean driving license.
- A Higher Professional Diploma in Business Administration.secretary
- A Personal Assistant diploma/training course certificate.
- Experience 1-2 years (fresh graduate welcome to apply)
- Willing to travel and have be open minded person
Salary, Allowance, BPJS, Career Path, Training & certification, Fun working inviroment.
Do you want to use your google account?